People are ready to buy expensive clothes, to spend a huge amount on their holidays, but they are not ready to give one cent to others for a service project. If we donate 5% of what we earn, it converts the rest of 95% of your earnings into good money.
All donations are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Cheques and DDs are to be drawn in favour of Poornaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram.
All donations for PPSM projects can be made as a regular monthly contribution through ACH (Automatic Clearing House) / ECS (Electronic Clearing Service).
Donations for PPSM can be sent to:
Account name: M/S POORNAPRAJNA SAMSHODHANA MANDIRAM
Bank: VIJAYA BANK
Type of account: Savings account
Account number: 156601011002472
IFSC CODE: VIJB0001566
If you are using this option to make your donation, it is mandatory that you drop a mail to email@example.com id or firstname.lastname@example.org id. PPSM DOES NOT get your contact details from the bank when you make your donation via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS and therefore cannot issue receipt unless notified. When corresponding with us, please mention details of your transaction or enclose a screenshot so that we can verify at our end.